Work in Progresss
Our Two Years Plan is
- Examine how to promote the effective and competent presence of women in the area of Technology and Engineering Science, especially in Electrical & Computer Engineering.
- Investigate and clarify the challenges and problems that female students encounter.
- Launch WIR sub-branch in student branches.
- Actively participate in national conferences and workshops to promote networking among WIE members and to introduce WIE objectives, and also hold workshops and side meetings by inviting scholars and experts from academic, industry and research institutes.
- Identify, interact, and collaborate with similar groups in other fields of science and engineering.
- Interact and collaborate with other WIE committees worldwide, especially in Region8, to exchange experiences.
- Identify and disseminate the information related to the WIE members achievements via the website of IEEE Iranian branch and Region8 Newsletter.
- Interact and collaborate with other Iran Section IEEE Committees.