The 2nd conference on mobile communication networks will be held at Electrical Engineering Department, Sharif University of Technology on October 18-20, 2011 with the objective of spreading fundamental research and applied developments in this field. RESANA scientific-cultural group with support of IEEE Sharif Student Branch as the organizer of conference in this regard, holds the honor to invite all researchers, specialists and experts from research centers, universities and companies to contribute by sending their research papers and participating in the conference. This scientific event is a great opportunity to exchange knowledge in both scientific and applied advancements. The conference covers all areas of wireless and mobile communication networks, specially the following topics:
- Iran’s Mobile Telephone Network and the Existing Challenges
- Migration to 3G and 4G Networks
- Value-Added Services
- IEEE 802 Standards for Wireless LAN and Wireless MAN
- Ad Hoc, Sensor, and Mesh Networks
- Emerging Technologies such as Software Radio and MIMO communications
- Access Control and Resource Allocation
Date: October 18-20, 2011
This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 11th, 2013 at 15:15 and is filed under Student Branch Events. You can follow any responses and comments to this entry through the RSS feed. You can leave a response.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.