Student Competitions & Awards
IEEE and IEEE Iran Section offer a series of competitions and awards annually.
List of IEEE Iran Section Competitions
- Student Branch Website Design Contest
- IEEE Day
- Student Paper Contest (SPC)
- Mobile Application Development Contest
- Student Awards
- Best & Outstanding Student Branches
Necessary information for each competition has been described below.
List of IEEE Competitions
- IEEE Student Branch Website Design Contest
- IEEE Day
- IEEE Student Professional Awareness (SPAA) Programs for Regions 7-10
- IEEE Region 8 Student Paper Contest
- IEEE Computer Society Lance Stafford Larson Paper Contest
Student Branch Website Design Contest
The contest is conducted by IEEE Iran Section Web Development Committee for IEEE Iran Section Student Branches for the purpose of better visibility in the web among other student branches in the world. All student branches website shall be evaluated based on provided information and designated criteria as follows:
- English language
- Executive Committee and Counselor
- Constitution and Bylaws
- Events (Workshops, Seminars, Webinars, Competitions etc.)
- Student Branch Chapters
- Useful Resources & Links
For further information, please read IEEE Iran Section Student Branch Website Standards.
Mobile Application Development Contest
Mobile Application Development Contest, which is introduced by Student Activities Committee of IEEE Iran Section in 2016, is a series of workshops are organized by student branches and succeeded by a local contest as a preliminary evaluation for IEEEmadC in Iran. The program is planned to be begun right after IEEEmadC winners’announcement in four stages, the same as original program. All student branches share common syllables for their workshops. Those students earning required score in final evaluation of student branch program, will receive a certificate of accomplishment from IEEE Iran Section.
Student Awards & Best & Outstanding Student Branches
For further information, please visit IEEE Iran Section Awards & Recognition Committee.