Conference Sponsorship process
Requests for Technical co-sponsorship of IEEE Iran Section should be submitted for approval at least 7 months in advance of the conference. It is recommended that a request/proposal be submitted to the IEEE Iran Section Office as early as possible as and no later than the time that the conference generates Call for Papers.
Terms and Conditions for sponsorship
The following terms and conditions for the conferences, whose proposals have been approved by the IEEE Iran Section, should be considered:
- Use of the IEEE Iran Section/ IEEE Logo or reference to IEEE sponsorship, affiliation or support is not permitted until IEEE verifies the details and officially approves the conference. Misrepresentation is considered a violation of IEEE brand guidelines. After officially verification of the conference, the IEEE logo can be used in conference publications and promotional materials.
- All conferences and conference proceedings must meet IEEE’s quality standards, and IEEE reserves the right not to publish any proceedings that do not meet these standards
- Technical co-sponsorship of IEEE Iran Section does not guarantee that the papers accepted for presentation at the conference will be eligible for inclusion in the IEEEXplore Digital Library. Conference related communications such as conference website, email, etc. should not guarantee inclusion in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
- The Conference Committee will have the final responsibility of preparing and sending Xplore-compliant CDs within 30 days after the end date of conference, to be indexed in IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
- The conference organizations are responsible for handling cases of plagiarism in their papers.
For the conference proceedings to be indexed in IEEEXplore Digital Library, the following manuscript templates and instructions should be followed:
- All papers must be written in English. Farsi papers with English abstracts are not accepted to be indexed in IEEE Xplore. It is strongly recommended that the conference organization encourages the authors to use one of the following templates to produce their manuscripts:
Word & LaTeX Templates
- All the papers must be IEEE Xplore compliant; otherwise they will not be accepted to be indexed in IEEE Xplore Digital Library. The conference organization is responsible to facilitate the process of creating and verifying IEEE Xplore-compliant PDF files using IEEE PDF eXpress website to the authors of accepted papers.
- IEEE policy requires that prior to publication, all authors must transfer to the IEEE in writing any copyright/ecopyright they hold for their individual papers. The conference organization is responsible to facilitate the process of secure copyright transfer for the authors as well as adding appropriate copyright clearance codes to their papers.